- Online only
Webshippy API connect
This module enables the connection between your shop and Webshippy.
The module can only be used on a specified website. Please enter the URL of the website where you want to use the module.
12 months support and upgrades.
Download the free 100+ page Hungarian PrestaShop User Manual.
Kompatibilitás: Prestashop 1.7
- support for combination products
- manual entry of webhook statuses
- price formula correction
- new shipping module compatibility (compatible with all of our shipping modules)
- shipping method compatibility
- minor buf fixes
- automatic submission of orders when status changes
- price formula (manipulation of product prices during import)
- bulk submission of orders
- webshippy order status display on order listing page
- download products only from selected categories
- webhook integration: automatic update of order status in PrestaShop based on Webshippy response
- improve stock sync
- country selection (HU / SK)
The module allows you to purchase products from the Webshippy dropshipping service provider and establish a synchronous connection between your online store and the Webshippy system.
- a new input field is available on the module configuration page, where you can manipulate the price of products during import. For example, if the recommended retail price of a product in Webshippy is 1000USD and *1,1+100 is entered in the formula, then during import the original 1000USD price will be multiplied by 1,1 (1100USD) and then 100USD will be added.
- there are also two new fields on the configuration page of the module where you can enable the automatic submission of the order to the Webshippy and select the order statuses for which the order will be submitted.
- includes the ability to submit orders in bulk, and a new column on the order page showing the Webshippy status of the order
- from version 1.2.0 onwards, it is possible to import products only in from the selected categorues. Useful feature if you have multiple webshops using the same Webshippy account.
- webhook integration, whereby the module can receive and process requests sent by Webshippy. With the webhook, the module can update the status of orders if they change in Webshippy. To use the webhook, the Webhook URL on the configuration page of the module needs to be copied into the "Order status change endpoint" field of the Webshippy sales channel.
- the module can now be used with the Slovak Webshippy in addition to the Hungarian Webshippy. To do this, you need to select the country on the configuration page of the module.
To use the module, you first need to set up the API(connection) key on the module configuration page, as well as the additional information required for importing.
In order to send orders, it is necessary linking the payment methods used in the webshop with the payment methods known to Webshippy. This can also be done on the configuration page of the module.
You can import products from the new menu item (Webshippy products). The new menu item can be found under the Catalogue main menu. If the API key is correct, you can see on the page how many products are available for import. You can start the import by clicking on the "Syncronize" button.
After successful import, customers can place orders for Webshippy products. The module adds a new block to the order page with buttons to submit, modify and cancel the order to Webshippy.
The synchronisation of product stocks can be achieved via the URL provided by the module. The URL can also be set as a CRON, thus automating the synchronisation of stocks.
- Importing products to your online store
- Create categories
- Submitting orders to Webshippy
- Synchronising stocks
How to install
- Download the module
- Go to the shop admin page
- Go to the Modules tab
- Click Add module and select the .zip file of the downloaded module from your computer
- Install the module
- Go to the module configuration page
- Prestashop 1.7